5-5-5 Tag! I'm it :)

on Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've been tagged by Mel to post a particular picture from my files....I'm here at work now, but luckily, I've downloaded a couple of pictures :) So, 5th picture of the 5th folder....lets see!

Oh my! This is last summer...Shaun and I were out watching my step-dad's band play at a little place called The Pick n' Shovel in Wilkeson! Seems like something was pretty funny at the time....?

Oh wait! It could be Shaun's fantastic dance moves! Yep, that's it... I'm sure of it. The boy likes to shake his behind, what's a girl to do?

Now, I'm supposed to tag 5 friends to do the same thing. Post your 5th picture from your 5th folder, and then tag 5 friends to do the same... I'm fairly new to the blogging scene and not sure if I have 5 friends on here! lol....

So I tag

1. Alisha

2. Summer

3. Tanya

Okay, short list...but everyone else has been tagged already :)

Happy Tuesday everyone!

1 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

That one is FUNNY!! FYI I love the photo of you with the boys in the cowboy hat. too cute!!

Post a Comment