FLSTC vs. FLSTN

on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Not many of you will know this about me, but I passed a Motorcycle Safety Course this past summer and now have the endorsement on my license. Yep, that's right! I am licensed to operate a two-wheeled motorcycle in the State of Washington!



Can't you just see me zipping down the road in black leather chaps? I will learn to love helmet hair, I know it!

Only one small problem....I don't have a bike yet. I do have it narrowed down to two options, but I like them both and can't seem to choose. Okay, okay....my pocket book doesn't want me to make a decision yet either. HUMPH! Here are pictures of the two bikes I am enamored with...what do you think?




FLSTC- Heritage Softtail



I even like these colors! It's very comfortable to sit on, great for long rides, and looks pretty sweet. Definitely more of a classic look...













FLSTN- Delux


Okay, my heart went for this one because it's a bit sporty, like me :) A little sleeker, but still has a classic look as well. I've seen some girls on this bike, and they look H-O-T!








I want one....I want both!

Alas, one will have to do for now....or later this summer, or when I get a second and third job to pay for my new obsession.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I like the second one!
Alisha

Post a Comment