2009 reasons it's great to be me!

on Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Okay, I won't really list 2009 reasons, but as this new year kicks into gear, I am finding that my simple, ordinary life, is pretty good!

So, let me introduce myself for those of you who don't know me... My name is Lora and I'm 30 years old. I wouldn't say life is perfect by any means, but overall, I am truly happy. Why, you may ask? Lets see...
  1. I have a wonderful boyfriend who makes me smile every day
  2. I have a steady job that I enjoy (most of the time)
  3. My parents are my friends and I love spending time with them
  4. I have friends, old and new, who inspire me each and every day
  5. Turned 30, lost 30 pounds
  6. Started playing volleyball again, after a 4 year hiatus (THANKS MEL!)

With the start of 2009, I hope that each of you finds happiness and joy in the simple things! Can't wait to see what lies ahead...


4 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for linking to my blog. ~Linda
just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com/

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Glad to help buddy! Think I will be there next game. Yippee!! Welcome to the Blog world..

Mel

Anonymous said...

Awww, love it!!!

Miss you Roomie!

Jen

Coach Ferrier said...

hi stinker :)

Post a Comment