The Great Christmas Tree Hunt- 2009

on Sunday, December 13, 2009

...Baby it's cold outside...


Hunting for the perfect Christmas tree is a family tradition that my dad has passed down to me and my family now. So, as winter approaches, we start planning the great tree hunt! Which tree would we want this year? How tall? Where are we going to set it up in the house? Oh the decisions!


The Tree Master...although we did have to honk the horn to guide him back to camp this year

Loula Bell and I, cuddling to stay warm!

Trever was a bit disappointed that there wasn't enough snow to sled in, but he did his best!

Yes, it was that cold! Hand warmers are a girls best friend!

Not much snow in the back ground...hopefully we'll get a chance to go play in the mountains again later this winter. I've got the chains in the truck....BRING ON THE SNOW!


Sorry there are no pictures of the trees we successfully hunted down. By the time we got them back to camp, we were all so frozen, we packed up and booked it back down the mountain. Hopefully I'll get some posted now that we have it all decorated in the house. Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comments:

Lynette said...

This looks like SO much fun. I remember how great it was the couple of times we did this as a kid!

Post a Comment