8 is Grrrrrrrrrrrreat!

on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

TAG! I'm it, again :) Mel posted this on her blog, and I am following suit, since I don't have much to post this week....Here are a few random lists of 8

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Biggest Loser
2. UFC
3. NCIS
4. What Not to Wear
5. Mythbusters
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. House
8. American Idol

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Got my truck back :)
2. Packed my lunch for today
3. Posted on Weight Watchers website
4. Went out to dinner at Olive Garden
5. Filled my car up with gas
6. Balanced my checkbook
7. Talked to my momma about a future business possibility
8. Fell asleep on the couch at 9:30

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Buying a motorcycle
2. Summer on the lake
3. Seeing my neice again!
4. Shaun and my trip to Leavenworth
5. Shaun going back to work
6. Paying off the credit card :)
7. Getting new pots and pans for my kitchen
8. Getting to my new goal weight (Mel, you're so close!)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Mongolian Grill
2. Mazatlan (I LOVE mexican food)
3. Pig Iron
4. Salty's
5. El Fiesta (Oklahoma)
6. Almost any Teriyaki place
7. Leonardi's Pizza (from WinCo...it's really good!)
8. My own kitchen

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. To own my own home
2. To own my own business
3. To travel to Europe
4. To drive cross country on my motorcycle w/ Shaun and my parents
5. New laptop
6. New car
7. New wardrobe
8. To live happily ever after (yeah, I know it's a fairy tale)

8 People I Tag:

Okay, I think everyone that I know has been tagged, so I'll just wrap it up here :)

1 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

I want a new wardrobe too. We should think of a way to open a business together.. LOL

Post a Comment